Wednesday, August 10, 2011

JOY! JOY! JOY!!!!

I'm back!!!!! I don't know what happened but I have only now been able to post on Blogger after all this time. I am glad it is fixed and hope it doesn't mess up again.

Quickly to the nitty-gritty: Since I found out how bad my son's surgery is going to be I have been in a dark place and in this place I have not tracked, not exercised, nor really cared. I have been low...way low...searching inside to find what I need to get back where I was going. I have gained 7.4 pounds since my lowest number in May. I feel defeated, angery, hurt, fat, depressed, you guys know the drill.  I am tired, so tired and so mad at myself for this. I don't know which way to go, there is one part of me that wants to give WW a chance again, but there is the other part that says Low Carb! But I do know one thing, I tend to stick to WW better than anything and I guess that tells me something.

I haven't been away from all of you. I have been reading blogs daily and watching how everyone is doing. I want to start over now, going to reach down deep, take a big breath and see which way to go. Back at you soon!

This is how I have been feeling lately:

4 comments:

  1. YAY! You're back!
    Just do what works for you. Whatever helps you lose weight, do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you...I totally get where your head is at....my little girl had multiple major surgeries as a little one and it was all consuming and it caused me such unhappiness I used to wish I could take the surgery in her place. She's all good now, but I never forgot it. Wishing you find a good place for you through this difficult time. I often attribute what a fantastic and inspiring young woman my daughter is to the medical difficulties she had as a child. If I could have spared her it, i would but what we have learned as a family has been life changing
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Pretty sure a lot of us have been there. More than once. Glad you're seeing an end to it though! Keep your head up! Pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you know you stick better to WW, you might want to go that route right away instead of doing something different (wasting time....) and then doing it. I hope things are ok with the surgery. Take care, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete