Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer Slim Down Goals

The begining of the Summer Slimdown is set for June 6th but I am starting early as I will be on vacation some during June and will not be around to post, etc.

Here are my goals for the Slimdown:

Food: Changed! Follow WW Points Plus Program where I get 29 PP daily, with plenty of protein, fruits and vegetables, and keeping the carb count on the lower end due to my insulin issues. I plan on logging on My Fitness Pal, when I can, to track my calories to make sure my points are ranging between 1200 to 1400 daily. With my job it is easier for me to count points.

My end goal is to track daily and eat healthy limiting processed food when I can and not beating myself up if I can't for a meal. Weight loss would be a grand thing too (smile.)

Water: Water intake is a work in-progress for me. I tend to retain water and do not lose when I am drinking lots of it. I do not understand this, maybe I just don't drink it enough days to flush it out. SO...my goal is to drink 64 oz. of water daily, pure water, not tea, etc. and see what happens.

Exercise: I want to exercise 4 out of 7 days a week, a minimum of 30 minutes, by walking on elliptical, walking outside, resistance bands, etc.

My end goal with exercise is : Just MOVE MORE!!

6 comments:

  1. haha! Love the picture at the end of your post! Your goals sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious picture!

    Great summer goals. I can't believe spring is almost over. This reminds me to start listing MY summer goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals. LOL at the picture. You can do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm excited about getting back on track. I look forward to losing with you.

    BTW, I live in rural Tennessee as well (probably a different rural but anywho).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture!! I need to tape that to my fridge. LOL. Stopping by to say hello and I'm so glad we are in the challenge together!! You have great goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through the Slimmer challenge. Move more is one of my mottos for getting fitter. Will keep checking in on you. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete