Friday, May 20, 2011

Why Diet?

The world is ending tomorrow, why diet? No seriously, we all need to be more concerned about the Zombie Apocalypse, it's much more pressing than that stuff the man was sprouting about the End of the World on May 21, 2011. I for one don't want to end up with my face eaten off so we just better pay attention to what needs to be paid attention to:  ZOMBIES!

Ah well, just in case the world doesn't end or zombies don't crawl out of graves and eat us, I better get back on plan and quit the wishy-washing around before it all comes back on me. I have't been posting what I am eating and will try to either write it (gotta track anyway for the big summer slim down!) and when I can throw a pic on here if I can figure out how to down-load on my new system at work.

Remember I was the one that warned you!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. No kidding! If it was going to be the last day, I totally shouldn't have been guilty for all the garlic bread I ate the other day!

    Zombie free on this street anyways. :-)

    ReplyDelete