Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 3, Sigh....




Why am I sighing you ask? Well, I have been in a little hole lately. When I say "Day 3" that actually means of blogging, I have been on this certain program for about 2 weeks now and the scale has gone up 1 lb. This is normally the time I say "F@#*@ it" and just quit, but I am not giving in to that compulsive past behavior. I believe it might be best if I only weigh in once a week on Fridays (as I originally planned anyway) to get this under control. How am I eating? Another sigh...for the 500th time I am following the points plus system of Weight Watchers. I have tried every plan they have had since the early 90's. I keep coming back to it because in my heart of hearts I KNOW it is the best long term, healthiest program a gal can do. (See there is my positive for the day, I almost started to write "a fat gal can do" but I changed the derogatory slander on myself.)

Breakfast:   1 pack peaches oatmeal
                  1 tbsp brummel and brown
                 1/2 cup 2% milk
Snack:       1 chocolate vitatop muffin with 1 tbsp peanut butter (knew I needed more protein for
                 breakfast, I was hungry!)
Lunch:      1/2 grilled cheese sandwich with 2% cheese slice
                 1 tsp brummel and brown
                 1/4 cup corn chowder
Dinner:      1 fried chicken strip
                 1 wasa cracker with 1 tbsp peanut butter
                 1/2 cup 1% milk

I recognize I did not eat too healthy today.
Weight Watchers tip today:  Don't give up the foods you love to eat. Learn to eat them in moderation. This is a lifestyle, not a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment