Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 8 I'm Back!!

"Every Damn Day, Just Do It!"  Nike

Had a three day weekend where I was not able to blog anything so I am back today happy to report I WAS premenstral so I am waiting to weigh in on Friday and see what verdict will be. I was down a few ounces when weighing in on January 14 (Friday) but started that day so...I will continue on with WW points plus. I have been walking on tread mill or outside daily for about a week. Proud of that after no exercise whatsoever for so so long AND I am also proud of no cokes or pepsis since December 26, 2010. That is a HUGE thing for me.

Breakfast:   2 eggs, 2 slices bacon, brummell brown
Snack:        banana and 9 pieces of Bakenets pork rinds
Lunch:        1 cup poppy seed chicken
                  salad with 2 tbsp ranch dressing
Snack:       1 small fugi apple
Dinner:      1 frozen strawberry and banana smoothie using 1 cup 1% milk

Today while searching around on my WW blogs I found a really great idea at http://www.loserforlife.com/, she fixes "salad kits" and has them handy to pull out and have a meal at the snap of your finger. Here is her Taco Salad with ingredients and picture, there are two more salad kit ideas that can be found her site: 



  • Taco Salad- 4 oz. lean 96% ground beef (seasoned with cumin, garlic, onion, chili powder, s+p), cheddar cheese, 1/2 oz.  crushed Baked Tostitos, lettuce, grape tomatoes, salsa and 1 tbsp. sour cream.







  • No comments:

    Post a Comment