Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 9, Exercise Continues

I got home exhausted last evening from work and still had supper to fix for Jacob and all his homework, but when everything was done I walked on my tread-mill for 30 minutes. I got back up at 5:00am this morning and walked 30 more minutes. The thing I notice more than anything is that I need some type of protein to make it from breakfast to lunch each day. Oh, I have a small snack of some sort, but I am starving if I don't eat a good breakfast. Example is this morning:
Breakfast:   instant oatmeal with 1 tsp peanut butter
                  1 cup 1% milk (not enough protein as I ate at 6am and I was starving, so...)
Snack:       egg mcmuffin from McDonald's

Last night I had a smoothie for supper and it was lacking in the taste department. Here is how I fixed it: 1 cup 1% milk, pack of Splenda, 2 large strawberries frozen and 1 bannana frozen. Any suggestions out there on how to make a tasty smoothie?

No comments:

Post a Comment