Monday, February 14, 2011

Hard Weekend...

Just lived through a very hard weekend and although I didn't lose any I didn't gain and I stayed OP throughout the whole harried thing. Here is a break-down of yesterday's eating, started morning with low-fat quiche with 2 eggs, low-fat monsterella cheese, little bit bacon and canadian bacon, some veggies then had big salad for lunch:

with just a little bit of Ranch dressing and a few seeds as a topping. This held me until supper where I made Homemade Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup and had about a cup and half of it:


This picture doesn't do it justice! It is very hearty and filling and my whole family will eat it when I serve them warm buttered french bread to go with it (I didn't get any of that!) Here is recipe:

4 chicken breasts boiled and cut, save broth and add to broth:
1 large can fat free chicken broth
cut up chicken
2  Large cans Veg-all
1 mediun onion, chopped
1 large can crushed tomatoes
1 large can diced tomatoes
1 cup whole wheat egg noodles
salt and pepper to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment