Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday's Whine

Naw, I'm not going to whine, did my official weigh in for the week this week and had a loss of 3.1 lbs so I am not whining. I am really glad I am watching portion sizes, although I still feel hungry at night. I know that is what the flex points are for but I am trying to use those sparingly until I get this portion thing under control.

Found this quote by Willa Cather, "One cannot divine nore forecast the conditions that will make happiness. One only stumbles upon it by chance, in a lucky hour." I have always lived thinking "if I could just lose more weight I know I would be happy." I don't know about happy, but I know I feel much better knowing I am following a plan and working on feeling better at least about myself. Maybe that is what I am striving for, to feel good about myself, free from the burden of this big stomach and double chin, to become the smaller woman I know is hiding inside.

Hee Hee, I don't think I am a horrible monster, but I do need to work on myself and quit being so hard on myself.

I recently discovered "Shape" magazine, I really like the articles and it gives great advice on diet tips and exercise. Check one out sometime:


1 comment:

  1. Awesome weight loss for the week!! Good job!!

    I love Shape magazine... and SELF too.

    ReplyDelete